I got this one from my bestest friend and husband, psyguy.
1. Who was your best friend?
Suzy, Laura and Ginny
2. What sports did you play?
I was in choir and took piano lessons…there was no time for sports.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
A tan ‘87 Toyota Corolla, my junior year and a white ‘91 Pontiac Sunbird, my Senior year
4. It’s Friday night, where are you at?
Dancing at #’s, Kokomos, or Carz
5. Were you a party animal?
I went through phases…sometimes I just wanted to stay at home, read and listen to music, while other times I wanted to be out of the house, so my friends and I would hang out at the no longer in existence, always infamous…Jo Jo’s.
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”?
Not even in the same room as that group…in fact, if you looked for the dregs of society, I was a few seat down from them.
7. Ever skip school?
Once and subsequently got put in detention the next day.
8. Ever smoke a cigarette?
I went to boarding school in Europe for part of my senior year, so you do the math.
9. Were you a nerd?
I took every computer class they offered at every school I went to. I think nerd is tattooed on my head.
10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
I was asked to leave boarding school…quietly.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Duncan, my English teacher for two years and Miss Lynch, my Art History professor at boarding school.
13. Favorite class?
Art History and Photography
14. What was your school’s full name?
Minivan Mom High School…and that’s as much as you will get from me.
15. School mascot?
Cougar and at boarding school it was the Wolverine (it was a play on the local hero Wolfang Almadeus Mozart’s name)
16. Did you go to Prom?
Nope…sad isn’t it?
17. Would you go back again and do it over?
You would have to kill me over and over for a millenia before I would even say maybe.
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
It was raining…a lot. The next day, I left for Bordeaux, France, to spend a couple of months with my parents at their flat.
19. Favorite memory of senior year?
U2’s The Fly playing at Rocks, while the wolfgangers tried to teach me and my group of freinds how to speak German over too many liters of beer.
20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall?
Senior Wall? Never heard of it.
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Nooooooo…I was to busy trying to get out of school and get out of dodge.
22. Who did you date?
A guy here and a guy there…here a guy, there a guy, everywhere a guy, guy.
23. Have you gained weight since then?
I am ten pounds heavier than I was when I graduated.
24. What did you do after graduation?
Spent the summer with my parents in Bordeaux and hung out at the pub way too much, drinking and smoking with my best friend, Sue, from boarding school.